We live in a complex and ever-changing world. The daily barrage of information, articles and op-eds about every aspect of life can be overwhelming. It’s increasingly difficult to cut through the noise and understand the facts. Yet we cannot afford to be ignorant of the trends that shape us.
For thirty years, Barna Group has been a trusted guide to sorting out the truth. Presenting an annual review with hundreds of their recent major research studies, Barna Trends 2017 puts essential information at your fingertips and in context. This one-of-a-kind resource consolidates and interprets the raw data behind ongoing cultural, religious and political shifts. Divided into sections on culture, life and faith, featured content includes:
· Full-color infographics and charts
· Feature-length articles unpacking the research
· Interviews and reflections from thought leaders and subject experts
· Fast facts and snapshots of general trends
· Editorials and analysis from the Barna team
· Available in January: downloadable presenter’s packs available for select studies throughout
Writers, speakers, pastors and leaders will find this collection of knowledge and analysis indispensable as they prepare to engage audiences–whether on paper, in person or with pixels.