State of the Church & Family Report
Why aren’t more families engaged in congregations? Find out more about the parenting environment and parents’ expectations of churches. This research-based report is filled with information and insight, easy to use and provides practical application for church and ministry leaders.
This report is designed for ministry planning and strategy to reach today’s families, content for sermons, and evaluation of family and youth programs. It is a road map for retooling your efforts with today’s families.
Parents need a lot of help. But do they think the church can help them? In this informative report, produced in collaboration between Barna Group and Orange, learn 19 different factors that are affecting the role of congregations in parents’ lives. Download the report now and learn:
- What kinds of churches do parents prefer?
- Does having children stimulate parental involvement in church?
- What do parents expect out of churches?
- Parenting peers: how do parents find support from others?
- Are parents intentional about their parenting goals?
- Where do parents turn in times of crisis?
- Do parents prioritize inter-generational relationships?
- And much more!
*Digital products are nonrefundable