The Generosity Gap unveils new research among U.S. Christians and pastors on their attitudes, perceptions and habits related to generosity. Commissioned by Thrivent Financial, The Generosity Gap explores:
• How pastors and Christians agree (and don’t) on what it means to be generous
• Generational differences in how people perceive and practice generosity
• How financial goals and motivations impact generous habits
• Giving methods and invitations that strengthen generosity
• How people express generosity through a variety of habits, including volunteerism, hospitality, gifts and emotional support
Plus, you’ll find vivid infographics to help you visualize the story that the data tells.
If the groups they lead are to survive and adapt to a changing reality, pastors and organizational leaders need both accurate information and wisdom for applying reliable data to their particular context. The Generosity Gap will help you understand today, strategize for the future and dream up fresh ideas for how to connect Christians’ heart, mind and soul with their potential giving strength.
Full color with infographics. 80 pages, available in both print and digital format
**Digital products are nonrefundable