The research examines church leaders’ perceptions of:
• Their own mental, physical, financial, emotional and spiritual well-being
• The health of their relationships with family and church members
• Their ministry’s overall health and effectiveness
• How they are received as a leader by their local community
• Their support system, including mentors, friends and fellow ministers
• How well their skills, gifts and calling align with their pastoral responsibilities
• And much more
The State of Pastors reveals where church leaders are most in need of healing and encouragement, and offers hopeful counsel for pastors (and those who love them) who are seeking greater health as they continue to answer God’s call.
Full color with infographics. 175 pages.